Medicaid And CHIP Enrollment
We are a proud main dentist provider of Medicaid and CHIPS programs with the Texas Department of Health and Human Services Commission
HomeTown Dental Medicaid & CHIP Enrollment Instructions
In 2011, a new Medicaid and CHIP enrollment program started in Texas. That program ended on February 10, 2012. Did you enroll during that time? Today, you have what’s called a “Main Dentist.” This is your primary dentist. If you did not request HomeTown Dental to be your “Main Dentist” you might have been automatically assigned to another dentist.
How to Switch to HomeTown Dental for Mediciad and CHIP Dental Services
- Call the dental plan (DentaQuest or MCNA Dental) you were assigned to
- Provide them with the HomeTown Dental location you would like to go to
- Request that you favorite HomeTown Dental dentist be your “Main Dentist”
Change Your “Main Dentist” to HomeTown Dental By Calling These Numbers
- DentaQuest: Medicaid: (800) 516-0165, CHIP: (800) 508-6775
- MCNA Dental: Medicaid & CHIP (855) 691-6775
If you have not enrolled yourself or a child in a program (and are qualified to become a Mediciad or CHIP patient), you can sign up with HomeTown Dental by doing the following:
- Choose a dental plan: HomeTown Dental accepts both DentaQuest and MCNA Dental. Sign up for the one that is right for your family.
- Request a “Main Dentist”: Provide them with your local HomeTownDental’s address and phone number. A full list of HomeTown Dental’s locations can be found here.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THEM WITH A SPECIFIC HOMETOWN DENTAL LOCATION, PHONE NUMBER AND DENTIST. Once approved and enrolled, you will be able to visit any dentist at your local HomeTown Dental.
- Mail or submit over phone: After completing the two previous sections, you can fill out and mail them in or enroll over the phone at the following numbers:
- Mediciad: (800) 964-2777
- CHIP: (800) 647-6558
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CALL STOP BY ANY HOMETOWN DENTAL OFFICE.
Call today and join the family 817-222-9900